North Georgia Gate and Automation
Warranty For Gate Openers:
Every product manufactured by the different brands of electric automatic gate operators and asessories that we install are built to high standards out of the highest quality materials available and have been thoroughly tested to assure you that your product will last for many years.
However, sometimes electrical and mechanical devices fail, and for that reason there are outstanding warranties provided by these companies. All of our products carry a genuine factory warranty for a period of 24 to 36 months, excluding batteries.
The manufacturer's warranty covers only defective parts.
The manufacturer warranty does not cover the cost to dispatch a technician for a service call to make repairs to a gate or electric gate opener.
All gate operators come with a manufacture warranty, each company has their own policy, but the basics are:
1. Manufacture warranty only covers defective parts for a limited time (somewhere between 24 and 36 months, depending on the manufacturer).
2. Cost of Labor is never covered under the manufacture warranty.
3. North Georgia Gate Company will provide a 90 (ninety) day workmanship warranty to the party named on the contract. Warranty becomes effective the day the job is completed provided the contracted price of said job has been paid in full. Workmanship warranty does not cover acts of nature, damage by motor vehicles, vandalism or any other damage caused by anyone / anything other than workmanship error which may have occurred at the time of installation.
4. COST OF SERVICE CALLS:
A $250.00 fee per service call is charged to the owner and the service fee will include:
1. Diagnostic troubleshooting of the electronic gate opener.
2. One hour labor cost (each additional hour at $75.00 each, including drive time).
3. Parts that are covered under manufacture limited warranty. ( If warranty has expired, replacement parts will be charged to the owner at the same cost North Georgia Gate Co. paid to the manufacturer for said replacement parts.
The manufacturer does not pay North Georgia Gate Co. to make service calls.
North Georgia Gate Co. must charge for service calls to stay in operation.
In the event of a system failure, North Georgia Gate Co. will make every effort to repair the system as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Sam McCombs - Owner / Operator
North Georgia Gate Company