North Georgia Gate and Automation
Warranty For Gate Openers:
Every product manufactured by the various brands of gate operators that we install are built out of the highest quality materials available and are tested thoroughly to hold up to high standards, assuring you that your product will last you for ages. However, sometimes electrical and mechanical devices fail, and for that reason there are outstanding warranties provided by these companies. All of our products carry a genuine factory warranty for a period of 24 to 36 months, excluding batteries.
This manufacturer's warranty covers only defective parts, not a service call for repairing them.
WARRANTY BASICS: All gate operators come with a manufacture warranty, each company is has their own policy, but the basics are:
1. Manufacture warranty only covers defective parts for a limited time (somewhere between 24 and 36 months, depending on the manufacturer).
2. Cost of Labor is never covered under the manufacture warranty. (see item 4 below)
3. North Georgia Gate Company will provide a 90 (ninety) day workmanship warranty to the party named on the contract. Warranty becomes effective the day of completion of the job provided the contracted price of said job has been paid in full. Workmanship warranty does not cover acts of nature, damage by motor vehicles, vandalism or any other damage caused by anyone / anything other than workmanship error which may have occurred at the time of installation.
4. COST OF SERVICE CALLS:
A $250.00 fee per service call is charged to the owner and the service fee will include:
1. Diagnostic troubleshooting of the electronic gate opener.
2. One hour labor cost (each additional hour at $75.00 each including drive time).
3. Parts that are covered under manufacture warranty. ( If warranty has expired, replacement parts will be charged to the owner at the same cost North Georgia Gate Co. paid to the manufacturer.
The manufacturer does not pay the installer / technician for service calls and North Georgia Gate Co. must charge for service calls to stay in operation. In the event of a system failure North Georgia Gate will make every effort to repair the system as quickly and efficiently as possible.
North Georgia Gate Company